Disposable Vinyl Gloves
$15.00 – $90.00
Powder Free, Non-sterile, Ambidextrous, Vinyl Gloves: 100pcs/box. CAN BE SAFELY USED DIRECTLY IN CONTACT WITH FOOD. Gloves can be used in Assisted living facilities, for doing ADLs (activities of daily living) and Administer Medication. It can also be used for hairdressing, household chores and experimental research.
Buy more & save more!
These prices include FREE SHIPPING!
Disposable Vinyl Gloves
- Powder Free
CAN BE SAFELY USED DIRECTLY IN CONTACT WITH FOOD.
Gloves can be used in Assisted living facilities, for doing ADLs (activities of daily living) and Administer Medication. It can also be used for hairdressing, household chores and experimental research.
NO LEAKAGE OF SEALING MATERIAL
These disposable vinyl gloves are made of raw materials such as polyethylene (PVC) powder, PU, etc., mixed in a certain proportion and made by impregnation and baking with porcelain hand model. No microbial pollution, no impurities, no leakage, isolation pollution. Prevent cross infection. Can be used with confidence.
No need to remove gloves when making a call, the touch screen design is very convenient.
STABLE FLEXIBLE AND ELASTIC
It has stable flexibility and elasticity extending the reliable performance during use.
Application: prevents cross infection between two parties.
- These vinyl gloves are disposable; destroy after using.
- Please do not wear rings or other accessories and trim nails to be even and smooth while putting on the gloves.
- These vinyl gloves are made so that the left and right hand are same. The size of palm is different based on the size, so please choose the appropriate size.
- The vinyl gloves are non-sterile, and are designed for non sterile situations.
- Stop using if allergic.
- Please keep out of reach of children and babies to avoid accidents.
- Choose upward size then open the packing and take how to run gloves.
- Open the gloves with your thumb, index finger and middle finger of the left hand, put the right hand into the gloves fast and quickly, make every fingertip come to the end of the glove.
- Use the left hand to pull up the gloves and keep the gloves covering your wrists skin.
- The wearing method is the same for the left hand.
- While taking gloves off please caution not to touch the outside of the gloves.
Tips for these vinyl gloves
The vinyl gloves cannot be used in a high temperature service. Please stop using if the gloves are broken. Keep gloves in a dry ventilated place away from damp and mildew.
|Dimensions||8.25 × 4.5 × 2.5 in|